經典情人節情詩
Roses are red; 玫瑰花火紅
Violets are blue. 紫羅蘭湛藍
Sugar is sweet, 蜜糖兒甜蜜
And so are you. 如是妳/你


自改版情人節情詩
Roses are red; 玫瑰花火紅
Violets are blue. 紫羅蘭湛藍
And nothing is better, 人世間最美
Than a kiss from you. 莫如妳/你香吻
/ And I'm still waiting, 我仍在等待
To say "I do." 說聲我願意

想說:直到遇見妳/你,我的生命才有了意義。
就說:My life was empty until I met you.

想說:妳/你是我今天最特別的情人。
就說:You are my special Valentine today.

想說:妳/你是我生命裡的陽光。
就說:You are the sunshine of my life.

情話綿綿版
A: My life was empty until I met you.
B: I think we were destined to meet each other.
A: 直到遇見妳/你,我的生命才有了意義。
B: 我覺得我們注定要相遇。
不解風情版
A: My life was empty until I met you.
B: And your refrigerator is still empty.
A: 直到遇見妳/你,我的生命才有了意義。
B: 妳/你的冰箱還是空空如也。


情話綿綿版
A: You are my special Valentine today.
B: And you are mine, as well.
A: 妳/你是我今天最特別的情人。
B: 妳/你也是。
不解風情版
A: You are my special Valentine today.
B: And how about tomorrow?
A: 妳/你是我今天最特別的情人。
B: 那明天呢?

情話綿綿版
A: You are the sunshine of my life.
B: And you are the wind beneath my wings.
A: 妳/你是我生命裡的陽光。
B: 妳/你是乘載我雙翼的微風。
不解風情版
A: You are the sunshine of my life.
B: Then why do you wear sunglasses?
A: 妳/你是我生命裡的陽光。
B: 那妳/你幹嘛戴太陽眼鏡?

賭神美語

1. I can't believe my good luck today. Let's hope it holds.
我真不敢相信我今天運氣這麼好。讓咱們祈禱能繼續下去吧。
2. Sorry guys. I guess it's just my lucky day.
抱歉了,各位。我想今天正好是我的幸運日。
3.Wow. I'm really on a roll.
哇。我的好運停不了。
4. I hope this winning streak continues.
我希望能一直贏下去。
5. Someone must be smiling on me today.
今天勝利女神一定在對我微笑。

1. My luck's got to change soon.
我得快快改改運了。
2.I can't believe my bad luck.
我真不敢相信我這麼衰。
3.What did I do to deserve this terrible luck?
我到底是做了什麼運氣才這麼糟?
4.This just isn't my day.
今天是我的衰日。
5. Where did my luck go today?
我今天的運氣到哪兒去


from EZ Basic基本美語誌

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    luishsu 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()