跳到主文
部落格全站分類:生活綜合
When you’re weary, feeling small
當你感到疲累與渺小(卑微)When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;
當眼淚在你的眼中,我將拭乾它們I’m on your side. When times get rough
我就在你身旁,當世局艱難And friends just can’t be found,
而朋友難尋Like a bridge over troubled water
像橫跨在惡水上的大橋I will lay me down.
我將伏下(幫助你走過)Like a bridge over troubled water
我將伏下(幫助你走過)When you’re down and out,
當你感到失落,不被接納When you’re on the street,
當你流落街頭When evening falls so hard
當夜色深沈I will comfort you.
我會安慰你I’ll take your part.
為你分憂解勞When darkness comes
當黑暗來臨And pain is all around,
苦難遍地
Like a bridge over troubled water
像惡水上的大橋I will lay me down.
我將伏下(幫助你走過)Like a bridge over troubled water像惡水上的大橋I will lay me down. 我將伏下(幫助你走過)Sail on silver girl, 啟航吧Sail on by. 向前航Your time has come to shine. 你的時代即將大放光芒All your dreams are on their way. 所有的夢想都已啟程See how they shine看,它們多麼耀眼If you need a friend
如果你需要一個朋友I’m sailing right behind.
我就航行在你身後Like a bridge over troubled water像惡水上的大橋I will ease your mind. 我將伏下
Like a bridge over troubled water像惡水上的大橋I will ease your mind. 我將伏下
Luis國際資訊事務所
luishsu 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()
留言列表